It's a shame...

Feel like your conquest has you questing in circles? This is for the Cristy Marx games, Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail and Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood. You can ask for help with these games here! (Beware of the rabbit... it's got fangs!)
SierraDude81
Sierra Lover

It's a shame...

Post by SierraDude81 »

That the conquest games never had a companion to go with them, I would have loved to read Longbow and Camelot in novel form, especially if it was written by Peter Spear!
The Procestuousity begins here!
Rakeesh
Sierra Obsessed

Re: It's a shame...

Post by Rakeesh »

I have never read any companion or any work by Spear but I understand that such a book would be a bit... weird since the games are based on classical legendary/literary characters. Spear was good in adding a background to the blank games, but he couldn't do that with Arthur and Robin

It would be like "yet another Robin Hood novel (but this time just to be used as a game companion)".
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: It's a shame...

Post by Tawmis »

Rakeesh wrote:I have never read any companion or any work by Spear but I understand that such a book would be a bit... weird since the games are based on classical legendary/literary characters. Spear was good in adding a background to the blank games, but he couldn't do that with Arthur and Robin

It would be like "yet another Robin Hood novel (but this time just to be used as a game companion)".
Well there HAVE been many different takes on Robin and Arthur... same general concepts... but different twists and such.

Return to “The Conquests Games”