Quest for Glory V - Shrink wrapped and unused for sale

Coming soon to a board near you -- Fester Blatz Buy, Trade And Sell! That's right! Got a game you're looking for - or one to trade? This is the place to do it! However, please keep in mind that The Sierra Help Pages is NOT responsible for any sales or trades that take place! That's between you and whomever you're dealing with!
Hedegaard
Sierra Obsessed

Quest for Glory V - Shrink wrapped and unused for sale

Post by Hedegaard »

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this forum.
I played Sierra games since I was 15 (now 36) and have a small collection.

I recently placed a eBay listing for Quest for Glory 5:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I have 5 copies of these, all unopened, shrink wrapped and never used.

Thought maybe some of you would be interested?

Other than that, I look forward to take part in these forums :)
Have a nice day..........
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: Quest for Glory V - Shrink wrapped and unused for sale

Post by Tawmis »

Hope to have you around! If you have been a Sierra fan that long (along with the rest of us some old timers!) you could provide some useful information as well as enjoy the general chatter.
Hedegaard
Sierra Obsessed

Post by Hedegaard »

Tawmis wrote:Hope to have you around! If you have been a Sierra fan that long (along with the rest of us some old timers!) you could provide some useful information as well as enjoy the general chatter.
Thanks for your reply.
Not sure what "useful information" you mean, but will be happy to discuss almost anything Sierra related that I would know of :)

I think the only significant contribution I ever made to Sierra directly, was a letter I sent to the QfGV design team which they published amongst its members. I should try to find this.

Otherwise I have a "Sierra book" an A4 notebook in which I wrote about all the games as I played them. This has been fun to keep, but probably not much value to anyone else.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Hedegaard wrote:
Tawmis wrote:Hope to have you around! If you have been a Sierra fan that long (along with the rest of us some old timers!) you could provide some useful information as well as enjoy the general chatter.
Thanks for your reply.
Not sure what "useful information" you mean, but will be happy to discuss almost anything Sierra related that I would know of :)

I think the only significant contribution I ever made to Sierra directly, was a letter I sent to the QfGV design team which they published amongst its members. I should try to find this.

Otherwise I have a "Sierra book" an A4 notebook in which I wrote about all the games as I played them. This has been fun to keep, but probably not much value to anyone else.
If you wrote about the Sierra games as you played them - you should post them here! I am sure folks would have all kinds of enjoyment reading - and more than likely - replying to what you had to say!

Return to “The Trading Post”