A story I will about to tell you for it is a great story.

Talk about anything you want here
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Re: A story I will about to tell you for it is a great story

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

*Gary wrote:Ah, you justht knew I would enjoy that, didn't you! Well, you're right! I did!
Of course you did! That is because I, Mojo Jojo, am the greatest villain who ever walked the face of this earth! And it is in those footsteps that I have walked, THOSE footsteps that are worshipped by you, my pawns of destruction!

I wasn't born a super villain chimp with an oversized brain you know. Evil geniuses are made not born.
*Gary
Masquerade

Post by *Gary »

Ooh! Doesth that mean you want to take me out on a date, Sthweetheart? I accthept! I accthept!
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

No! No no no no NO! Mojo says no! Which part of NO do you not understand? The "N" or the "O"? You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue! Enough of this tthhh stthhsh and thsshsttsh! You must be clear! Concise! To the point!

In the grading system, I would have assigned you with an "F," which, if I had control of the grading system, I would make the lowest grade a "Z" since that is the final letter in the alphabet, which starts with "A" and ends with "Z."
*Sequel Police
Masquerade

Post by *Sequel Police »

A Fine Story - No Sequels.
*Wimpy
Masquerade

Post by *Wimpy »

*Sequel Police wrote:A Fine Story - No Sequels.
*Mojo Jojo wrote:Curse you, Powerpuff Girls! I'll be back, but next time I will not be defeated! It is you who will be defeated! And when you are defeated, it is you who will have lost!
I would gladly call this a squeal!
*Gary
Masquerade

Post by *Gary »

Mojo isth in trouble! To the locker room!
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

Mojo Jojo the Terrible II: The Rowdy Ruff Boys

Mojo Jojo is BACK with another dastardly plan to ruin the Powerpuff Girls! Hahahahahaha!

I secretly placed an anonymous phone call to Professor Utonium who was all too willing to tell me, “the stranger on the phone from Townsville Community College”, his recipe for the Powerpuff Girls’ creation: sugar, spice, everything nice and Chemical X. Mojo has decided to create counter villains to defeat them!

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails! THAT’S what the Rowdy Ruff Boys are made of! They are bossy, they are hyper-aggressive and borderline psychotic! Hahahahahaha!

This time, with my newest team of villains as a foil to the Powerpuff Girls, they will be destroyed…

FOREVER!
Attachments
rowdyruff_boys.jpg
rowdyruff_boys.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
*SarahPalin
Masquerade

Post by *SarahPalin »

And they say I"M crazy!
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

Hah! What good is the Sequel Police if the police of sequels cannot halt a sequel! It is you who will fail at your duty and it is I who will rise among all of you buffoons. I will not tolerate such buffoonery!
*MarvinTheRobot
Masquerade

Post by *MarvinTheRobot »

You'd best learn to tolerate buffoonery now. I can tell you from experience that it only gets worse from here.
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

THIS is how I tolerate such buffoonery! With my super villainous Anubis head that will turn each and every one of you buffoons into a buffooninous pup! And then no longer will you be able to speak, but to bark and yip and yap! And once you turn into buffooninous pups, I can enjoy my eggs in peace without buffoonery! And without buffoonery...

Gasp!

ONE EGG LEFT?! For a nutritious breakfast, TWO eggs is the minimum requirement! And I have but ONE, which is ONE shy of TWO! And it is TWO that I need! Curses! I must immediately purchase some eggs, for I need to have breakfast, and without the eggs I cannot have the breakfast that I so require! Now excuse me while I find my wallet.
Attachments
anubis.jpg
*Sequel Police
Masquerade

Post by *Sequel Police »

"Hah! What good is the Sequel Police if the police of sequels cannot halt a sequel!"

I Feel I Am Being Mocked.
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

You are indeed correct, sir! Err.. robot.. humanoid thing! Hahahahahahaha!

Have you found my wallet? Mojo seems to have misplaced it. And if a misplaced wallet cannot be found, Mojo cannot eat his breakfast! Curses. The Powerpuffs must have been up to this!
*Wimpy
Masquerade

Post by *Wimpy »

Oh Mr Mojo? Is this your wallet?
Attachments
Wallet.png
*Mojo Jojo
Masquerade

Post by *Mojo Jojo »

My wallet! How did you.. wait! This is a trap! Blossom, what are you doing with that wooden crate that is being held up by a stick precariously with my innocent wallet underneath it? This is not Play Tricks On Mojo Day! No it is not! It is not YOU who concocts devious plans, it is ME! Mojo Jojo who concocts devious plans! Return Mojo's wallet this instant for Mojo will be very hungry and nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY wants to deal with an angry hungry monkey!

CUUUUUURRRRSEESSSSS!!!!!

Return to “Miscellaneous Chatter”