Rebuilding a lost collection.

Coming soon to a board near you -- Fester Blatz Buy, Trade And Sell! That's right! Got a game you're looking for - or one to trade? This is the place to do it! However, please keep in mind that The Sierra Help Pages is NOT responsible for any sales or trades that take place! That's between you and whomever you're dealing with!
dave343
Noob

Rebuilding a lost collection.

Post by dave343 »

I'm trying to re-build my collection that was a bit destroyed a few years back, if there is anything from the list below you would like to sell, let me know. I'm looking for boxed copies. I had quite a few Sierra titles, Phantasmagoia, Kings Quest, Quest for Glory, Police Quest, and Gabriel Knight series (minus #2 lost to a friend) in the original boxes, 10/10 shape with all the inserts etc. and Many other sierra titles.
I was living at my parents then and came home from work one night, only to have my mom let me know she cleaned out my closet and to make room she removed all the games from the boxes, flatted the boxes, and tossed them out... but she kept the floppies :cry:
I still have all the floppies and hint books in mint condition and kept in dust free boxes so I'm willing to work out some trades if you need extra floppies for extra boxed versions.

I've been trying to rebuild since but it's a slow process... Any help in finding the below item's much appreciated! Thanks.

Police Quest 1-4 in the boxes
Kings Quest 1-7 in the boxes
Quest for Glory 1-5 in Boxes
Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 in Boxes
Gold Rush
Phantasmagoria 1 & 2 in Boxes
MKSheppard
Noob

Re: Rebuilding a lost collection.

Post by MKSheppard »

dave343 wrote:I was living at my parents then and came home from work one night, only to have my mom let me know she cleaned out my closet and to make room she removed all the games from the boxes, flatted the boxes, and tossed them out... but she kept the floppies :cry:
I feel your pain, except mine was self inflicted, I used to have all the boxes in a closet/shelf; but I got rid of the boxes years ago, and kept the floppies....then years later, I dumped virtually all my 3.5" disks as part of a housecleaning. :cry: I had the original Hero's Quest box too, as well as SQIV EGA. :cry:

Return to “The Trading Post”