Black Jacking tips...

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!
SierraDude81
Sierra Lover

Black Jacking tips...

Post by SierraDude81 »

So I'm thinking about maybe trying to rob the bank again (2nd time), and I'm trying to knock out the guards with my blackjack, but the knock on the head just pisses them off causing them to attack, I gotta admit it adds unintentional comedy to the scenerio. Since Blackjacking isn't a stat on it's own, would grinding strength, stealth, or maybe agility help?
The Procestuousity begins here!
Collector
Grand Poobah

Re: Black Jacking tips...

Post by Collector »

Sorry, I have never played QfG5 as a thief. Try blackjacking some others and see what stats are affected.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I thought that it was impossible to rob the bank the second time, and that trying to cosh the guards just makes them say "Signome, you're under arrest" etc.? :?
daleks13
Sierra Enthusiast

Post by daleks13 »

SierraDude81 wrote:So I'm thinking about maybe trying to rob the bank again (2nd time), and I'm trying to knock out the guards with my blackjack, but the knock on the head just pisses them off causing them to attack, I gotta admit it adds unintentional comedy to the scenerio. Since Blackjacking isn't a stat on it's own, would grinding strength, stealth, or maybe agility help?

Yes you can rob the bank a 2nd time. Just make sure your strength,stealth and i think offense has to be high maybe even luck to be able to knock out the guards.

Return to “The Quest for Glory Series”