Lost in Time and Woodruff

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: Lost in Time and Woodruff

Post by Tawmis »

This is the third thread where I have seen you be overly aggressive.

I am going to say it again - You do realize, Collector does this on his own free time? This isn't a job? He doesn't get paid? As a matter of fact, he PAYS for this site to stay up and running every single month. So how about taking a deep breath and calming down?

I don't have either of the games you mentioned myself, so I can't test Collector's installers on these games (but all his other installers I have used for all the other games I have, have always worked).

So let's do this - if it has a Diagnostic Tool like most of his other installers - try running that and attaching the file to this thread. If it doesn't have the Diagnostic tool, then patiently wait until Collector comes onto the forum and sees this thread.
Luinath
Sierra Obsessed

Re: Lost in Time and Woodruff

Post by Luinath »

I have Woodruff and the Schnibbles, and I don't remember having any problems with the installer, with the exception of the configuration wizard not applying any of the changes. The only way to fix that is to mess up the game path in scummvm.ini, and change the settings in ScummVM for the game, but make sure to fix the path before trying to play the game again. The other problem was that the game tended to crash in certain scenes when the subtitles are enabled, but I don't think that is the installers fault.

I don't know any problems for Lost in Time, since I don't own the game.

Return to “The Coktel Visions Games”