MH: The Best/Worse Part Of This Game Was...

Checking MAD not giving you the answers you need, and you find yourself getting mad? Check here Manhunter, for more clues...
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

MH: The Best/Worse Part Of This Game Was...

Post by Tawmis »

The Best/Worse Part Of This Game Was...

Well - the idea here is - every game (or series, where there was more than one) had some GREAT moments, but there were some, no matter how great the rest of the game was - that had some stinkers. (For example, GK3 over all was an amazing game; but ask anyone about the mustache puzzle of the game, and they will probably all groan).

So I want to see what everyone's Best/Worse moments were for a game... and if there's a series - name Best and Worse for each one, if you're so inclined.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Re: MH: The Best/Worse Part Of This Game Was...

Post by notbobsmith »

I find it easier to think of a bad moment than a good one. Like GK3 is a good game, but that takes the game in its entirety into account. Bad moments stand out more than good ones. I can think of only a few times when a good moment really stood out for me. That said:

Manhunter: New York
GOOD: Day 1: Getting my head squished in the bar. It really set the dark/funny tone for the rest of the game.

BAD: Day 2: Navigating Central Park the hard way by trail and error the first time I played before learning how it was supposed to have been done. I still have my notes.

Manhunter 2: San Fransisco
GOOD: Day 3: The escaped mutants killing the Orbs.

BAD: Day 1: This has always been a pet peeve of mine. Finishing Day 1 the first time, but not actually understanding what I did to do it. Then not being able to do it for years until I discover the internet and learn that you have to die in two places to do it.

Return to “The Manhunter Games”