Hello!

Slipping into your Leisure Suit? Need tips? Or just want to discuss Leisure Suit Larry (Ladies, try to keep the swooning to a minimum, please!) - this is the place to do it!
juniorjones
Noob

Hello!

Post by juniorjones »

Long time Larry fan from the EGA days, always amused by his antics.

As a kind of tribute and plus my love for the original game (Reloaded? Now, that's a fur coat with a sexy pair of knickers!) I decided to see if I could get the old EGA Larry looking for love. As my mind is pretty addled with nonsense and despite taking a few programming courses in my youth my skills are zero so I used the kids programming platform, Scratch! (Where better! Did adults actually play the game?!)

It's not much of anything - doesn't really go anywhere but tries to capture the humour - it gives me a chuckle as I remember the old EGA Larry

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/427108691/
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Hello!

Post by Rath Darkblade »

There doesn't seem to be much there yet, but it looks pretty fun. :)

(Tiny nitpick: you misspelled "unfortunately" as "unfortunely").

Welcome to the Sierra Help Pages Forum! :)
goatmeal
Sierra Veteran

Post by goatmeal »

Welcome!

Aside from a few typos (and that Larry should be dodging a Paternity suit, not maternity suit, in the opening mini-game), this looks like a good start.

I wonder what Doc Brown is doing there outside of Lefty's?...
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

goatmeal wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:52 am Welcome!

Aside from a few typos (and that Larry should be dodging a Paternity suit, not maternity suit, in the opening mini-game), this looks like a good start.

I wonder what Doc Brown is doing there outside of Lefty's?...
I didn't even know you could go past that first "title screen" - I see now ye need to dodge the paperwork. But then it's only three screens from there - and all you can do is walk between them right?

Clicking and typing didn't do anything.
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Whoops - like Tawm, I had no idea you could go past the first "title screen". Now I saw that I can dodge the paperwork (silly me).

Yes, it looks pretty fun so far. Like goatmeal, I wonder what Doc Brown is doing outside of Lefty's - and why it's shuttered? Hmm.

Nice job, at any rate. :)

Return to “The Leisure Suit Larry Series”