INNBarn Installers.

Just Jump on INN (see what I did there?)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

INNBarn Installers.

Post by Tawmis »

The official InnBarn website (innbarn.com) has been down while they relocate to a new server. It's been down for well over a week.

I just so happen to have - thankfully - the install files on one of my machines and I made them available on LarryLaffer.net -

http://larrylaffer.net/archives/4022

Collector
Grand Poobah

Re: INNBarn Installers.

Post by Collector »

You realize that that Win installer is just a rip of my installer by the guy running the Facebook INN Revival group, don't you? He wanted to take credit for my work. It even has the same support files in it that are useless to anyone but me when helping someone with their installation. Mine is what I did in cooperation with James, the author of the Barn proxy. The actual download link is http://sierrahelp.com/Misc/INNBarn.html

I did not do the Mac package, so that is good to have.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: INNBarn Installers.

Post by Tawmis »

Collector wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:55 am You realize that that Win installer is just a rip of my installer by the guy running the Facebook INN Revival group, don't you? He wanted to take credit for my work. It even has the same support files in it that are useless to anyone but me when helping someone with their installation. Mine is what I did in cooperation with James, the author of the Barn proxy. The actual download link is http://sierrahelp.com/Misc/INNBarn.html

I did not do the Mac package, so that is good to have.
I wasn't aware - but I based it off what InnBarn had on their site -
Archive.org - Sept 2021
Previously The Sierra Help Pages hosted the INN installer, however due to a reasonable demand for an updated installer we have provided an all-in-one 32/64-bit installer below, as well as the macOS install that is currently hosted by Rob Craig.

Update INNProxy:
In the past we required players to manually update the INNProxy, however below we have provided an all-in-one 32/64-bit installer that will simplify the process of updating by overwriting the outdated application.

Support Documentation:
Any documents that get posted here are frequently updated by us with the latest information and are here to help users successfully install the INN application and update the proxy to be able to enjoy playing the game.

Which is where I tried to originally grab the files from - so he does link yours, but also has the other one.
Since yours is still live, I didn't include it. I just grabbed the defunct stuff.

But more than happy to add yours.

EDIT - Updated the page.

Return to “TSN/INN”