INN Installer Update.

Just Jump on INN (see what I did there?)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

INN Installer Update.

Post by Tawmis »

The INN Barn Installer has been updated, visit the INN Barn website at https://www.innbarn.com/play to download and install it! What makes this update unique is that the game will now automatically update each time the game is launched, which will speed up the process of updating INN Barn and help solve future downtime issues! Due to this new update, users will no longer be able to choose the application directory (folder location) upon installation as it will conflict with automatic updates upon launching the game, the permanent location is now “C:\Sierra\INN Barn”. DOSBox was also reverted to version 0.74-2 due to an issue with players getting stuck on the “Net Connect” loading screen before entering the Map. This update will not affect your user data and has been tested and works with Windows 7 (32/64-bit) and newer. Thank you to all whom have written posts and reached out to support about the download issues with the INNProxy Updater that is now obsolete and no longer available.

If you experience any issues regarding this update, please email support@innbarn.com for help!
Collector
Grand Poobah

Re: INN Installer Update.

Post by Collector »

Nick Leiterman has withdrawn his update and directed the download link to the SHP INN Barn page: http://sierrahelp.com/Misc/INNBarn.html He wrote an launcher with NSIS and it was causing false positives. The SHP installer uses a launcher that I made in C#, which does not trigger a false positive. I will be updating the installer in the next few days. I am also in the process of writing a Munt upgrade for Roland MT-32 music in INN. There will be a 32-bit INN Barn and a 64-bit INN Barn installers and I might have Munt alternatives, too.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: INN Installer Update.

Post by Tawmis »

Collector wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:20 pm Nick Leiterman has withdrawn his update and directed the download link to the SHP INN Barn page: http://sierrahelp.com/Misc/INNBarn.html He wrote an launcher with NSIS and it was causing false positives. The SHP installer uses a launcher that I made in C#, which does not trigger a false positive. I will be updating the installer in the next few days. I am also in the process of writing a Munt upgrade for Roland MT-32 music in INN. There will be a 32-bit INN Barn and a 64-bit INN Barn installers and I might have Munt alternatives, too.
Ah, nice. Might want to have him update his lingo - if you've seen his post - about don't download it from other sites. ;)

Return to “TSN/INN”