If Codename Iceman got a sequel...

Losing your cool? Can't figure out the sub sequence? Finding this game brutally difficult? You're not alone! Come over here super agent and transmit your CIA codes with other agents to help you out!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

If Codename Iceman got a sequel...

Post by Tawmis »

... what are some things you would have liked to have seen?

Maybe story wise?
Character wise?
Voice actors?
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Re: If Codename Iceman got a sequel...

Post by notbobsmith »

I think the overall plot of the first game was fine, it was just executed poorly for reasons that have been discussed at length. A point-and-click interface would have removed many of the stumbling blocks. Otherwise Westlake is a fine character. A bit of a blank slate, but I prefer that to someone who is insufferable that you just don't like playing as.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: If Codename Iceman got a sequel...

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:13 pm I think the overall plot of the first game was fine, it was just executed poorly for reasons that have been discussed at length. A point-and-click interface would have removed many of the stumbling blocks. Otherwise Westlake is a fine character. A bit of a blank slate, but I prefer that to someone who is insufferable that you just don't like playing as.
True; I think similar to Police Quest, another spy type one would have been kind of cool. I don't mind a tough game... just not a game that tries to stop the player from enjoying it.

Return to “Codename: Iceman”