Quest for Glory IV Piano Melody

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Quest for Glory IV Piano Melody

Post by Tawmis »

It's so dangerous to wander in Mordavia! Attention all Quest for Glory enthusiasts and especially Shadows of Darkness fans. I'm happy to announce that tomorrow on Friday I'm releasing a mega medley of the Shadows of Darkness soundtrack. It's a tribute to Aubrey Hodges who masterfully composed the game's unforgettable soundtrack.
In the video, I’m channeling my inner Katrina (yes, that’s right, the enchantress herself!). Draped in Katrina's iconic attire, I've carefully crafted each piano note to pay homage to the essence of the soundtrack. Mark your calendars: The video drops this Friday on my YouTube channel, “Katja Savia”. Until then, keep on playing

(As of the posting of this post, the premiere of this is 9 hour away)...
Attachments
439866579_1459733438266236_4889682722564804267_n.jpg
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Quest for Glory IV Piano Melody

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Ah, this is beautiful. Amazing cosplay for Katrina, superb arrangements of some of my favourite themes in QfG4 -- I'm in awe. :) Thanks for sharing, Tawm! :D

By the way, Katja mentions (in the "Mordavia" theme, the 3rd one -- roughly 1:16 to 1:17) that the appoggiaturas make the theme sound "quirky". So this gave me the idea for a music joke:

What do you call it when you play the wrong note, but quickly modify it to the right note?

Appologgiatura.

*runs away* ;)

Return to “The Quest for Glory Series”