InterAction Magazine

Is the game being a ROYAL pain? Need a hint? Got a problem? This is the place to discuss King's Quest!
YeOldeSierraFan
Sierra Enthusiast

InterAction Magazine

Post by YeOldeSierraFan »

Hey

Going through the InterAction Collection on Ken's site, I notice quite a bit of it is incomplete. For example, several issues, in particular the Spring 1993 issue, are completely missing. Others have been reported to have stuff missing from them.

I know for a fact that the Fall 1996 issue has several pages missing. There was a five page preview of KQ8 in the Fall 1996 issue; It detailed Roberta's earliest ideas about the game and was the world's first look at the game. It spanned from page 90 to 95 of that issue. However, in the collection on Ken's site, pages 90-94 are missing. Four pages worth of KQ8 previews and interesting stuff.

If anyone has a more complete archive, or specifically even a more complete version of that issue, please put it up or write about it here. Also if anyone has any old gaming magazines with KQ Previews and Reviews from back in the day, respond here.

Thank you.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: InterAction Magazine

Post by Tawmis »

Would be cool to get a complete archive. I used to keep them all, but lost all of mine in one of my many moves...
cpages2
Sierra Obsessed

Post by cpages2 »

I have a semi-complete collection of the News and Interaction Magazines. Just have not had time to do anything with it.
Love Vintage Games??? Check out our site for news and "unboxing" videos of the classics:
www.YouCantBeSRSLY.com
OmerMor
Sierra Obsessed

Post by OmerMor »

spring 1993 is there: http://www.sierragamers.com/uploads/240 ... e_1993.pdf
It is named June 1993 because it says so on the cover, but on page 5 it says Spring 1993 - Volume VI Number 1.

And regarding the Fall 1996 issue: the pdf I got from the site has all the pages. It has the first look on KQ8 in a 2 page article spanning pages 94-95.
btw - Pages 90-91 is about Trophy Bass 2, and 92-93 is about various game patches.

Maybe your download from the site was incomplete?

Return to “The King's Quest Series”