Codename: Iceman.

Losing your cool? Can't figure out the sub sequence? Finding this game brutally difficult? You're not alone! Come over here super agent and transmit your CIA codes with other agents to help you out!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Codename: Iceman.

Post by Tawmis »

Okay - so who the heck ever beat this game? I get to the part where I am in the sub and I dive down to 600 feet (or whatever it was) to be beneath the pocket of cold water or whatever - and I still get bombed to death. And I am not sure what to fire back and in what order.

This is one of the few games I have, and have played, and get to this part, save and die a thousand times, and give up again. (As if the betting game wasn't hard enough in this game...)
AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Re: Codename: Iceman.

Post by AndreaDraco »

I never played it. What I've heard about it really turned me down. Do you think I should give it a try?
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

AndreaDraco83 wrote:I never played it. What I've heard about it really turned me down. Do you think I should give it a try?
I would recommend it - simply because it's a Sierra game. And Jim Walls. All the way up to getting into the Sub is actually fun. And if you use the Debugger - you can get out of the sub, and technically past it - but I'd rather try to get past it the valid way. And the bottle game (betting) isn't required - just makes it easier later on in the game from what I understand.

Besides, if you play it - and get past the sub attack - you can tell me how you did it. :)
AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Post by AndreaDraco »

After Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, I'll give it a try and let you know!
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

AndreaDraco83 wrote:After Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, I'll give it a try and let you know!
Eager to hear what you think of it. :)

Return to “Codename: Iceman”