Leisure Suit Larry Links

Slipping into your Leisure Suit? Need tips? Or just want to discuss Leisure Suit Larry (Ladies, try to keep the swooning to a minimum, please!) - this is the place to do it!
Collector
Grand Poobah

Leisure Suit Larry Links

Post by Collector »

Tech support for the Leisure Suit Larry Series. Need help with the Leisure Suit Larry games and can't wait for a response? Check out the info on the Sierra Help Pages.

New Leisure Suit Larry Series (1 - 7) DOSBox Installers
For those trying to install the Leisure Suit Larry games the on a modern PC, I have written new installers for the old Sierra DOS games. It will install your game and set it up to run automatically in DOSBox from Windows shortcut, just like any Windows game or program. Just download the right installer for your game. These installers do not include the games. You must own the games to install them.
New "Larry's Greatest Hits & Misses" DOSBox Installer
Here is the new installer for Larry's Greatest Hits & Misses. As usual, each game comes with its own DOSBox configuration utility and it includes all patches and high rez icons. It is also Vista compatible.

If you have Larry's Greatest Hits & Misses, please give it a try and give some feed back. Get it here:
New Leisure Suit Larry Collection Series DOSBox Installer
Here is the new installer for Leisure Suit Larry Collection Series . As usual, each game comes with its own DOSBox configuration utility and includes all patches and high rez icons. It is also Vista compatible.

If you have the Leisure Suit Larry Collection Series, please give it a try and give some feed back. Get it here:
New Leisure Suit Larry Ultimate Pleasure Pack DOSBox Installer
With LaughingMan008's help I finally have the needed information of the file and directory layout of the Ultimate Pleasure Pack to write an installer for this collection. As usual, each game comes with its own DOSBox configuration utility, includes all patches and high rez icons. It is Vista/Win7 compatible. If you have Vista or Windows 7, you can take advantage of the large icons:
New 2006 VU Leisure Suit Larry Collection DOSBox Installer
To simplify things for the 2006 VU Space Quest Collection owners, I have made a new installer it. This saves having to use the original flawed installer first and then having to apply the DOSBox patch. Now you can install the Space Quest games in one easy operation. Just insert your Space Quest Collection CD and run the installer. As with the DOSBox patch, the new installer can add the AGI version of LSL1 to the collection if the game's files are in the same folder as the installer when you run it. It can also add the CD (talkie) version of LSL6 and LSL7 if you have the CDs on hand when you install it.

* The standard Vista warning for old games should be observed -- because of its limited write access, avoid installing in the %ProgramFiles% folder ("C:\Program Files" on most English systems or "C:\Program Files (x86)" on Win 64 systems) or you may have problems with not being able to save configuration changes or saving games.

Larry Laffer.net
Tawmis wrote:"Hi, my name's Larry. Larry Laffer!"

Well ladies and gentlemen - that missing love has been found - I welcome you all to come by and check out Larry Laffer.net! That's right, yours truly and Larry Laffer have teamed up once again! I plan on just collecting whatever information I dig up of interest and putting it on the Larry site! The site focuses on the "Classic" Larry games, but does have a forum section for other stuff (like Laffer Utilities and what not - and yes, within there, MCL has been thrown in).

So slip on your leisure suits and come visit us for a (virtual) drink! No Virtual ID needed!
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Return to “The Leisure Suit Larry Series”