Magda

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!
SierraDude81
Sierra Lover

Magda

Post by SierraDude81 »

Anyone know why she has two voices? Did the other actress quit for some reason? I definately prefer the main actress to the second one.
The Procestuousity begins here!
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Magda

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No idea. I often wondered about that, myself. Still - she only does the second voice for one or two 'topics' (if you ask her about wraiths and werewolves, I think).
QuestCollector
Sierra Veteran

Post by QuestCollector »

Not sure what the reason is. To me one of the voices that you hear sounds like the ice queen on King's Quest V, in fact I think it may be Lori Cole? Not real sure on this though, but they sound exactly the same to me.
Maiandra
Oldbie

Post by Maiandra »

I don't remember that at all. Of course, it was quite some time ago that I played it. Now I'm curious.

Perhaps they just forgot to record those particular lines when they had the main voice actress in to do the rest originally and had to quickly record them at a later date with someone else?
"I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept."
--The Marquis de Carabas in Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Return to “The Quest for Glory Series”