More Manhunter Stuff.

Checking MAD not giving you the answers you need, and you find yourself getting mad? Check here Manhunter, for more clues...
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

More Manhunter Stuff.

Post by Tawmis »

While look for aforementioned hi-res photo of the Murry's in their Manhunter outfits...

I dug out my Manhunter games, to see if I had the catalog I could scan (which I did, but the resolution wasn't better than what they already had on SierraGamers).

But in my Manhunter II box I did find something that took me back...

My save game disc... which I colored the disc covering! Front. AND back. :lol:
Attachments
MH2SG.png
MH2SG2.png
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Re: More Manhunter Stuff.

Post by notbobsmith »

That is pretty awesome. :)

I kept all of my Sierra games on just one. Did you have a save disk for each game? Do they all have art?
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:28 pm That is pretty awesome. :)

I kept all of my Sierra games on just one. Did you have a save disk for each game? Do they all have art?
So I have my LSL1 SG on floppies - no art (but the disk cover had notes on it and had a sheet with notes; as did the Manhunter games for Manhunter: New York). I also had a photocopy of the maps from Manhunter which have notes scribbled on it too.

I am currently going through and rescanning my boxes and disks and manuals (because of the aforementioned searching for the Murry photo to scan)... and I am down a rabbit hole.

If I find more fun art I did back then I will post them in the forum sections! :D
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

More Manhunter stuff. Found this in my Manhunter: NY.

Most of these notes make no sense to me because it's been so long since I played the MH games.
Attachments
MH1_Mem_01.png
MH1_Mem_02.png
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Heh and boredom led to this...
Attachments
Image11.png
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:24 am More Manhunter stuff. Found this in my Manhunter: NY.

Most of these notes make no sense to me because it's been so long since I played the MH games.
I missed these posts earlier. Looks like most of the notes are from Day 2. The first one has the map for Central Park and some of the clues found there. The tick marks could be to help navigate through Central Park. I still have my own notes ("3rd from bottom left" etc.) Not sure what the numbers "3, 14, 4..." stand for. On page two, you wrote down all of the postings at the Vend-o-Deli, most of which are not important. :) The bottom page has stuff from the end of Day 2. Some of the other stuff (843769) are from Day 3.

Remind me: did you ever finish Manhunter, or has it just been a very long time since you played.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:12 am Heh and boredom led to this...
Nice. How about Manhunter: Boston. :)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:24 am More Manhunter stuff. Found this in my Manhunter: NY.
I missed these posts earlier. Looks like most of the notes are from Day 2. The first one has the map for Central Park and some of the clues found there. The tick marks could be to help navigate through Central Park. I still have my own notes ("3rd from bottom left" etc.) Not sure what the numbers "3, 14, 4..." stand for. On page two, you wrote down all of the postings at the Vend-o-Deli, most of which are not important. :) The bottom page has stuff from the end of Day 2. Some of the other stuff (843769) are from Day 3.
Remind me: did you ever finish Manhunter, or has it just been a very long time since you played.
I'd say it's been well over 8 or 10 years since I've played either of the Manhunter games.
I've replayed LSL1-3 like once a year; KQ1-4 once a year (5-7, every so often), PQ1-3 once every few years; GK once every few years, QfG like... it's been forever. Similar to MH, I'd say. Usually because I have a metric ton of other CRPG type games.
notbobsmith wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:38 am
Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:12 am Heh and boredom led to this...
Nice. How about Manhunter: Boston. :)
Heh, send me a picture of you in a hood, and a Boston city line, and I will get it done. :D
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

I'm not sure if I even have a hood. :)

I need to play QFG again. It's been a while but, like yourself, I'm caught up in other games. My biggest problem with QFG is that I am compelled to max out my stats which takes a lot of grinding.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:23 pm I'm not sure if I even have a hood. :)
I need to play QFG again. It's been a while but, like yourself, I'm caught up in other games. My biggest problem with QFG is that I am compelled to max out my stats which takes a lot of grinding.
Don't have a hood? Use a towel or blanket. As long as it's a solid color I can easily photoshop it. :)

And yes; I have a ton of games that I keep getting for free from Epic, Steam, GoG, and even probably 30 games I've bought, that I've never finished (or barely touched).

For example, my current jam is Stranger Things 3 which was free from Epic. It's a fun, brainless kind of game. Has some puzzle solving.

Return to “The Manhunter Games”