QG4 Paladin Import - Heal Spell

Not finding any Glory in this whole Quest for Glory bit? Need a hint? Or just want to discuss Quest for Glory - this is the place to do it!
Semi-Happy Partygoer
Oldbie

QG4 Paladin Import - Heal Spell

Post by Semi-Happy Partygoer »

I've been experimenting with importing different types of characters into QG4, and I'm a little unsure about the Paladin's heal spell.

If I import a QG2 save file, the heal spell is there right at the beginning, but a character file from QG3 or QG4 does not grant this at the start, even though the other stats are higher. Can the heal spell be earned through playing QG4, or is it a case of not having it from the beginning denies you access?
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers" - James Thurber
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Re: QG4 Paladin Import - Heal Spell

Post by JasefWisener »

If I remember right, it's based on your Honor level in both 3 and 4, so it'll unlock once you complete enough Paladin quests that your honor is high enough.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me
Semi-Happy Partygoer
Oldbie

Post by Semi-Happy Partygoer »

JasefWisener wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:57 am If I remember right, it's based on your Honor level in both 3 and 4, so it'll unlock once you complete enough Paladin quests that your honor is high enough.
Thank you.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers" - James Thurber
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes! I played QfG4 not long ago, so I can confirm Jasef's post. :) Here are some ways to do good deeds in the early part of the game:

- Give flowers to the Rusalka
- Return the bonsai plant to Erana's peace
- Help the Rusalka
- Re-introduce Boris and Olga to each other
- Save Igor the Gravedigger
- Help the Chief Thief (if you can)
- Burn the monastery (I think?)
- Help the Domovoi
- Help Gypsy Davy
- Help Punny Bones

Feel free to read any spoilers you'd like. (Or not, if you'd rather work it out for yourself). :)

Return to “The Quest for Glory Series”