The 10 Items For My Sierra Game (Community Game)

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: The 10 Items For My Sierra Game (Community Game)

Post by Tawmis »

Spy Game - Codename: Iceman Type Games

1. Cell Phone.

2. While our spy is waiting for his dry martini (stirred, not shaken), he uses his cell phone to play silly games, like "Raging Fowls". ;) Then a woman in a low-cut red dress and a fur toque sits on the stool opposite him. "Mind if I smoke?" She drawls. Our spy - let's call him Frank, why not - offers her a light. Book of Matches.

3. Our hero - Frank Whynot - offers her a light - but then writes his room number on the match book and hands it to her say, "In case you need to ... turn up the heat." He finishes his drink and returns to his room where he picks up the phone and says, "I've made contact." USB Storage Key
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Great. So now I'm dead, all because some moistened bint forgot to lob some water at me. ;)
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

1. Cell Phone.

2. While our spy is waiting for his dry martini (stirred, not shaken), he uses his cell phone to play silly games, like "Raging Fowls". ;) Then a woman in a low-cut red dress and a fur toque sits on the stool opposite him. "Mind if I smoke?" She drawls. Our spy - let's call him Frank, why not - offers her a light. Book of Matches.

3. Our hero - Frank Whynot - offers her a light - but then writes his room number on the match book and hands it to her say, "In case you need to ... turn up the heat." He finishes his drink and returns to his room where he picks up the phone and says, "I've made contact." USB Storage Key

4. Frank learns the location of the spy headquarters with information from the USB key. In the dark, moonless night he approaches the Mediterranean Villa. Pocket knife
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

1. Cell Phone.

4. Frank learns the location of the spy headquarters with information from the USB key. In the dark, moonless night he approaches the Mediterranean Villa. Pocket knife

5. Frank Whynot is caught, beaten up, and tied up by the villain's goons! :twisted: But when he comes to, he grips the pocket knife in his teeth, flips it up high (aiming for it to land behind him) and it lands and slices through his not-very-expertly tied hands! :D

(Please don't ask how he knew that would work. This is a James Bond parody, isn't it?) ;)

Heavily souped-up car with weapons popping out of the hood and other bizarre things. :twisted: ;)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

1. Cell Phone.

5. Frank Whynot is caught, beaten up, and tied up by the villain's goons! :twisted: But when he comes to, he grips the pocket knife in his teeth, flips it up high (aiming for it to land behind him) and it lands and slices through his not-very-expertly tied hands! :D (Please don't ask how he knew that would work. This is a James Bond parody, isn't it?) ;) Heavily souped-up car with weapons popping out of the hood and other bizarre things. :twisted: ;)

6. Frank Whynot knows that the super souped up car has a tracker on it - so he drives it in the opposite direction - uses his pocket knife to slice the tires, calls an Pick'EmUp Ride service - and heads in the opposite direction. The driver is none other than Neva Suspek, a fellow agent - who slides him a key. Key
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

1. Cell Phone.

5. Frank Whynot is caught, beaten up, and tied up by the villain's goons! :twisted: But when he comes to, he grips the pocket knife in his teeth, flips it up high (aiming for it to land behind him) and it lands and slices through his not-very-expertly tied hands! :D (Please don't ask how he knew that would work. This is a James Bond parody, isn't it?) ;) Heavily souped-up car with weapons popping out of the hood and other bizarre things. :twisted: ;)

6. Frank Whynot knows that the super souped up car has a tracker on it - so he drives it in the opposite direction - uses his pocket knife to slice the tires, calls an Pick'EmUp Ride service - and heads in the opposite direction. The driver is none other than Neva Suspek, a fellow agent - who slides him a key. Key

7. But Frank Whynot knows that Neva Suspek ( :lol: ) is a double-agent! :twisted: So Frank immediately arrests Neva and hands him over to the FBI! :twisted: Now Frank drives the Pick'EmUp car in the opposite opposite direction. Fortunately, the key has a label that says "Hilton Hotel, LA, Suite 4." So Frank checks into the suite, where he finds ... *dun dun dunnnn!* Some blueprints! :D Blueprints.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

1. Cell Phone.

7. But Frank Whynot knows that Neva Suspek ( :lol: ) is a double-agent! :twisted: So Frank immediately arrests Neva and hands him over to the FBI! :twisted: Now Frank drives the Pick'EmUp car in the opposite opposite direction. Fortunately, the key has a label that says "Hilton Hotel, LA, Suite 4." So Frank checks into the suite, where he finds ... *dun dun dunnnn!* Some blueprints! :D Blueprints.

8. Frank Whynot takes the blueprints and hears the enemy agents outside. Frank climbs out the window, using the curtains he tied together to go one floor down where he smashes through the window and enters a room with a nude man tied to a heart shaped bed. He tosses the man the pocket knife, but grabs the box of candy. Box of Candy
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

1. Cell Phone.

8. Frank Whynot takes the blueprints and hears the enemy agents outside. Frank climbs out the window, using the curtains he tied together to go one floor down where he smashes through the window and enters a room with a nude man tied to a heart shaped bed. He tosses the man the pocket knife, but grabs the box of candy. Box of Candy

9. Frank Whynot eats the candy and immediately develops tooth problems, so he has to go to the local dentist. The dentist, Mr Mwaha Ha, straps Frank to the chair and turns on the drill! :shock: An electric drill! :shock: Mr Ha is the mastermind! :shock: And he's about to drill into Frank Whynot. And all Frank has on him is a shiny dime. Can Frank save the day? Dime.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

1. Cell Phone.

9. Frank Whynot eats the candy and immediately develops tooth problems, so he has to go to the local dentist. The dentist, Mr Mwaha Ha, straps Frank to the chair and turns on the drill! :shock: An electric drill! :shock: Mr Ha is the mastermind! :shock: And he's about to drill into Frank Whynot. And all Frank has on him is a shiny dime. Can Frank save the day? Dime.

10. Frank flings the dime which hits the switch to a water pick. The water pick sprays Mr. Mwaha Ha in the eye. He loses control of the drill which then cuts into the electrical cord, shocking him. Frank gets out of the chair and removes the stunned Mr. Mwaha Ha's mask. "I knew it!" Frank says. "You're Mr. Johnson! The owner of the hotel!" "And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids...uh.... agent."
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Time for a new one:

Dark sci-fi (Manhunter, Rise of the Dragon)

1. Tracking device
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Time for a new one:

1. Tracking device

2. Darius wakes up - startled from a nightmare. Beneath his skin he sees a pale red glow. He claws at the back of his forearm and digs out a tracking device. He takes it to his friend, Kornelius, whose able to reverse engineer it and see it's tracking back to what appears to be an abandoned building. His friend gives him a small PDA. Small PDA (Personal Digital Assistant for you young people)
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sigh. I don't know anything about these games, since I never played them. :(
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:54 pm Sigh. I don't know anything about these games, since I never played them. :(
Keep in mind, the games mentioned are just the theme. The idea isn't like make the next "Manhunter" - so you can google the game to get an idea of the theme -

So for example:
Manhunter - New York wrote: The opening of the game shows the New York City skyline in 2002 and depicts it being attacked by a mysterious force. The main game is set in the futuristic year of 2004, when Earth has been enslaved by a race of aliens known as the Orbs. The Orbs, who look like giant floating eyeballs, have implanted all humans with global tracking devices, forced them to wear nondescript robes, and forbidden them from speaking or communicating. The protagonist has been assigned by the Orbs to track down fellow humans who are believed to be forming an underground resistance. Over the course of the game, the player discovers that the Orbs are not the benevolent rulers they claim to be; they are actually harvesting humans as a food source. The player then "switches sides" and works to overthrow the Orbs. The player works against Phil, the antagonist, who is murdering members of the resistance. The game ends with the player flying an Orb ship and bombing various locations in Manhattan, before Phil escapes, chased by the player.

The ending sets up the game for a sequel, Manhunter: San Francisco.
Manhunter - San Francisco wrote: The game continues the story depicted in Manhunter: New York. The game begins with the player, piloting an Orb ship in pursuit of the antagonist Phil Cook, crash-landing in San Francisco. Another Manhunter on the ground is killed in the crash, so the player assumes his identity. As the gameplay progresses, the player learns of an organized resistance, experiments that have created mutant slaves, and the goal of the malevolent Orbs. The player is able to turn the mutant slaves back into humans. The humans kill so many Orbs in San Francisco. The game reaches its climax when the player is on the verge of catching Phil Cook. Phil narrowly escapes in an Orb ship with the player hanging on to the outside, flying off towards London.
Rise of the Dragon wrote: In 2053, William 'Blade' Hunter is a former Los Angeles Police Department officer turned private detective. When the mayor's rebellious daughter Chandra is found dead and horribly mutated after experimenting with a new designer drug called MTZ, Blade is called upon to track down those responsible. Blade makes contact with a streetwise friend of Chandra nicknamed "the Jake", who indicates Chen Lu as the dealer who had been supplying Chandra with the lethal drug. Blade goes to Chen Lu's apartment only to find Lu assassinated with an overdose of MTZ, as a punishment for attracting public attention by causing the death of a powerful man's daughter.

As Blade tries to reconcile with his girlfriend Karyn, who works at the Crime Records Bureau, he enlists her help to track down Lu's accomplices and discover the mutagenic nature of the MTZ drug. It is revealed that the MTZ business is part of an underground Chinese Mafia operation led by Deng Hwang, a megalomaniacal drug kingpin intent on world domination. Blade also meets an old fortune teller, who tells him the present year coincides with that of the foretold coming of Chinese dragon Bahumat.

Blade disrupts the MTZ production schedule by blowing up the local drug plant, but in doing so he is spotted by Hwang's men. Hwang has the Jake captured in an attempt to lure Blade into a trap, but Blade manages to rescue the Jake and later sabotages the Triad's plans to poison the Hollywood reservoir with MTZ and exterminate the population of Los Angeles. In retaliation, Hwang has Karyn kidnapped and strapped to a chair, threatening to inject MTZ into her system.

Blade infiltrates Hwang's headquarters and, depending on the player's actions, either manages or fails to rescue Karyn. He eventually comes face-to-face with Hwang himself, who suddenly transforms into the dragon Bahumat. In a climactic final battle, Bahumat is defeated by Blade. Outside the headquarters, Blade is greeted by the mayor but angrily punches him for using Blade as a pawn in his crackdown operation and endangering his life and Karyn's. Blade then walks away either with Karyn, if she has survived, or alone.

So... pretty much, post Apocalyptic weird world stuff.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:54 pm Sigh. I don't know anything about these games, since I never played them. :(
Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:25 pm So... pretty much, post Apocalyptic weird world stuff.
Tawmis is right. Pretty much anything in the genre will suffice. RoboCop, Bladerunner, Judge Dredd are all the same idea. The Spy theme we just finished had nothing to do with Codename: Iceman, but was still in the spy genre.

1. Tracking device

2. Darius wakes up - startled from a nightmare. Beneath his skin he sees a pale red glow. He claws at the back of his forearm and digs out a tracking device. He takes it to his friend, Kornelius, whose able to reverse engineer it and see it's tracking back to what appears to be an abandoned building. His friend gives him a small PDA. Small PDA (Personal Digital Assistant for you young people)

3. Darius enters the abandoned building. Checking his PDA, he notices an encrypted WiFi signal originating from one of the offices. The office is empty, save for a signal router (the origin of the WiFi signal?) and a data card. Data Card
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Tawmis wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:25 pm So... pretty much, post Apocalyptic weird world stuff.
Tawmis is right. Pretty much anything in the genre will suffice. RoboCop, Bladerunner, Judge Dredd are all the same idea. The Spy theme we just finished had nothing to do with Codename: Iceman, but was still in the spy genre.
No worries. It's just that I don't know anything about the genre, either. *shrug* I've never seen films like that or read any books like that. Let me try ...

1. Tracking device

3. Darius enters the abandoned building. Checking his PDA, he notices an encrypted WiFi signal originating from one of the offices. The office is empty, save for a signal router (the origin of the WiFi signal?) and a data card. Data Card

4. Darius uses the data card to scan the router. What's this? The signal is coming from within the building? Darius draws his service revolver. Ammo.

Return to “Community Games”