Betrayal at Krondor OST/Music.

Before there was Game of Thrones, there was the Krondor series! Feeling betrayed? Defend the throne! Post your questions, comments and concerns here in regards to the Krondor series!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Betrayal at Krondor OST/Music.

Post by Tawmis »

Because life is ... being life, and has kept me from really being able to get back to the Let's Play Sierra Games channel - I've been scheduling OSTs from various Sierra related games to publish every day at midnight. Have a lot of music to do this with - so hopefully by the time I run out - I will also be back to trying to do the actual Let's Play Sierra Games stuff...

goatmeal
Sierra Veteran

Re: Betrayal at Krondor OST/Music.

Post by goatmeal »

My favorite soundtrack to the greatest computer RPG of all time...
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

goatmeal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm My favorite soundtrack to the greatest computer RPG of all time...
It is a great soundtrack... but best RPG game of all time?

That one, I wouldn't agree with. I liked it, but wasn't close to one of the best RPGs for me.

Realms of Arkania: Star Trail, remains my favorite. And then ROA: Blade of Destiny and ROA: Shadows Over Riva. Then Wizardry 8 (hold a special place because my wife and I were each playing it on our own machines). Wizardry 7. Then 6 and 5. Other Wizardry games were too difficult often times. :D
goatmeal
Sierra Veteran

Post by goatmeal »

Of.All.Time. :lol:

I can see that was a tad boastful. I guess BAK hit me right at the right time in the early '90s, and the writing was so good it got me hooked on the books. Although, I'm only through about ~55-65% of the series, as life has been much to busy the last 20 years...

I'll guess I'll have something to read in my old age... 8-)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

goatmeal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 pm Of.All.Time. :lol:
I can see that was a tad boastful. I guess BAK hit me right at the right time in the early '90s, and the writing was so good it got me hooked on the books. Although, I'm only through about ~55-65% of the series, as life has been much to busy the last 20 years...
I'll guess I'll have something to read in my old age... 8-)
LOL! Not saying you're wrong - was saying, for myself. :D

Return to “The Krondor Series”