Phantasmagoria 2 Play Through

Feeling like you're being haunted? Well, if you look in here, you may find (or at least post for some help!) the answers you're looking for - for the Phantasmagoria games!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Phantasmagoria 2 Play Through

Post by Tawmis »

unknown.png

Started this weekend - just finished.

Game is really good - right up into ... whatever. Hell? Space? Whatever that's supposed to be.

Then... just... not as fun. Puzzles are utterly illogical.

The contraption at the end took like 20 tries. Going to edit it down to like 3 to 5.

Wyntech_Gif.gif
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: Phantasmagoria 2 Play Through

Post by Tawmis »

Non Commentary version is uploaded and processing - but probably gonna take awhile since the movie weighs in at 6.5 hours. Good gravy that was a monster to render then upload.

Will probably do what I did with Phant1 when I do the commentary - the big one that's 6.5 hours - then another where it's the big one broken up by chapters.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Done with the initial processing. But still processing HD version as of this posting.

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Fun note - one of my viewers on another video (Phantasmagoria 1) mentioned they watch the videos typically at night - and the left side with my "Let's Play Sierra Games" being white lit up the room and was jarring. So I thought that was a good point - because on the right - the video has a lot of black space above and below it - so I made a "Dark Mode" version of the left side - and they replied on the Phantasmagoria - The Cry Baby video that they loved it (which is where I debuted it).
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Phantasmagoria 2 Commentary. With sections sped up - it reduces it to 5.5 hours. Yeesh. Going to do what I did with the original Phant - and break out the chapters as individual ones also.

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Broken down by chapters...

Chapter 1 -

Chapter 2 -

Chapter 3

Chapter 4 -

Chapter 5 -

Return to “The Phantasmagoria Games”