Conversations with Curtis.

Feeling like you're being haunted? Well, if you look in here, you may find (or at least post for some help!) the answers you're looking for - for the Phantasmagoria games!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Conversations with Curtis.

Post by Tawmis »

The main actor from Phantasmagoria 2 has a channel (and Twitter), where he interviews folks and such. Very fun.

Most recently he was going to interview Jen (who voiced Cortana for over 20 years), whom he knew before - so I made this -

FJf9udPUUAARKN6.jpg

He even shared it on Twitter, though he credited me as "Sir Tawnis" rather than "Sir Tawmis." But with the wonky spelling, I don't fault'em. :D

His site -

https://www.conversationswithcurtis.com/

Which has links to his Youtube, Twitter, Discord and even lets you play Phant2 through the browser (didn't see how far it goes).
jakejakejake1234
Noob

Conversations with Curtis, a show hosted by the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2.

Post by jakejakejake1234 »

Hey there everyone, just thought I'd let you all know that Paul Morgan Stetler the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2 has a show on youtube where he interviews people who worked at Sierra. This includes almost everyone that worked on Phantasmagoria 2 and the lead actors Phantasmagoria 1. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/c/conversationswithcurtis
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Re: Conversations with Curtis, a show hosted by the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2.

Post by notbobsmith »

It's pretty cool that he's so open about his experience with the game and devoted the time to a very niche audience with his videos. Overall, while I was not a fan of the game, I thought he did a pretty good job in the role.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: Conversations with Curtis, a show hosted by the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2.

Post by Tawmis »

Didn't even bother posting it in the Phantasmagoria section - Le Sigh.
Moving thread.

And yes, it's actually quite cool. I am actually ashamed, I've not mentioned it on here before...

EDIT -
Actually, I have mentioned it before.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:35 pm Didn't even bother posting it in the Phantasmagoria section - Le Sigh.
Moving thread.

And yes, it's actually quite cool. I am actually ashamed, I've not mentioned it on here before...

EDIT -
Actually, I have mentioned it before.
Ah yes. I thought I saw this before.
jakejakejake1234
Noob

Phantasmagoria fans! Interviews with Phantasmagoria actors V. Joy Lee and Steven W Bailey on CWC!

Hey there everyone, just thought I’d let all you Phantasmagoria fans know that Paul over on Conversations with Curtis just posted his interviews with V. Joy Lee (Harriet and the rat woman in both Phantasmagoria games) and Steven W Bailey (Cyrus in Phantasmagoria 1). Definitely a must watch for fans of those games.

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: Conversations with Curtis.

Post by Tawmis »

Merged multiple Conversations with Curtis into one thread.

Please continue posting those posts in this thread.
jakejakejake1234
Noob

Hey everyone, just thought I’d let you all know that Pauls interview with Jane Jensen has just been uploaded to youtube. Definitely a must watch for fans of the Gabriel Knight series.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

He posted an interview with Noah Antwiler (TheSpoonyOne) who made that playthrough years ago.

Return to “The Phantasmagoria Games”