Laura Bow 2 Play Through.

Feeling like this game could be murder... literally? Well, come on in here for some extra detective work (and clues/hints/etc!) for the Laura Bow games (The Colonel's Bequest and The Dagger of Amon Ra).
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Laura Bow 2 Play Through.

Post by Tawmis »

Coming in - just above 9 hours, I finished Laura Bow 2 for my Let's Play Channel.

I discovered after playing - by checking a walk through - that there's secret passages between offices in this game? I only knew of the one - which leads "downstairs." (But even that was muscle memory from previously playing - and I couldn't remember which head in the room you clicked to open it so I went through all the heads) :D

Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Laura Bow 2 Play Through.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

9 hours? :shock: How long is the commentary version, then?

I'm surprised, actually - I thought you'd already done this one for your channel. ;)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:36 pm 9 hours? :shock: How long is the commentary version, then?
I'm surprised, actually - I thought you'd already done this one for your channel. ;)
I always speed up the game play for commentary. It's about 2 hours. Which is really the most I can talk about a game.
Will probably even trim beyond that also - so it will probably be less than that.
I did a video about how LB2 was next a few months ago. :lol:
Life has kept me busy so I'd not been able to get back to actually playing the game.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

And... commentary version.

Return to “The Laura Bow Games”