Favorite of the Series?

In Space No One Can Hear You Clean, er, Scream. But if you post in this forum about Space Quest - someone's sure to hear you. I think. Try it, anyway!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Favorite of the Series?

Post by Tawmis »

So if you had to pick a favorite from the SQ series - which one would it be and why?
And do you have a least favorite? What makes it so?
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Favorite of the Series?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um .... my favourite is a tie between SQ2 and SQ3 (because of all the ways you can die, which makes it satisfying when you beat it), and SQ6 ... because of the voice acting. And the jokes (especially the Windows 3.1 ones). :lol:

My least favourite is SQ4. Why? Because for the longest, longest time, I couldn't get away from those &%@*ing zombies. Or that acid thing in the sewers. Ugh! :x

I still haven't finished SQ5. That %&@*ing assassin-thingy keeps killing me. :(
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:49 pm Um .... my favourite is a tie between SQ2 and SQ3 (because of all the ways you can die, which makes it satisfying when you beat it), and SQ6 ... because of the voice acting. And the jokes (especially the Windows 3.1 ones). :lol:
My least favourite is SQ4. Why? Because for the longest, longest time, I couldn't get away from those &%@*ing zombies. Or that acid thing in the sewers. Ugh! :x
I still haven't finished SQ5. That %&@*ing assassin-thingy keeps killing me. :(
SQ3 is my favorite. Loved the overall feel of the entire game. (Has the best cover too).
Least would be SQ6 - felt so disjointed.
notbobsmith
Village Elder

Post by notbobsmith »

Also SQ3. For some reason I don't have particularly strong opinions about any of the games. They are all "fine".

Return to “The Space Quest Series”