Let's Play Sierra Games - Conquest of Longbow.

Feel like your conquest has you questing in circles? This is for the Cristy Marx games, Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail and Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood. You can ask for help with these games here! (Beware of the rabbit... it's got fangs!)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Let's Play Sierra Games - Conquest of Longbow.

Post by Tawmis »

:lol:

Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Let's Play Sierra Games - Conquest of Longbow.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

:lol: I liked it, but I'm not a YouTube member, so alas, I cannot subscribe! :(

I thought you might use King Graham's hat is a kind of Robin Hood hat for this one. :)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:14 am :lol: I liked it, but I'm not a YouTube member, so alas, I cannot subscribe! :(

I thought you might use King Graham's hat is a kind of Robin Hood hat for this one. :)
You don't have a gmail address? Who in the world hasn't bent the knee to their all might google overlords? :D
I kid.

I should have found a good picture of King Graham that I could have used. :)
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I have a gmail address. But have not bent the knee to the almighty google overlords.

I have, on the other hand, bent the knee the the almighty race of giant ants. That's different. :D

I just love the building absurdity of all this. :D And the follow-up scene where he sounds disappointed that the ants will NOT conquer the earth just makes it so much better. :lol:
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 am I have a gmail address. But have not bent the knee to the almighty google overlords.
By default if you have a gmail address, you can subscribe to people on Youtube. You just sign into Youtube with that gmail address.
(Mind you, not saying you have to do that for me, was more of an FYI) :)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Been trying to get back to this of late (time disappeared with my wife's surgery and taking care of her)...

And you might guess where I am since, I am uploading this image to help anyone else remember what the frick the gemstones are (since you can't look at them individually in the game)...
They're also on Page 10 if you have the manual (which goes into more detail as to what each of the stones is "known" for).

But I scribbled down notes for what they're known for - just couldn't remember where they all were. I suppose I could just draw it on my notes too. Meh, in case anyone needs it.
Attachments
longbow_gemstones.png

Return to “The Conquests Games”