Search found 3 matches

by eisnerguy1
Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 am
Forum: Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
Topic: ? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg
Replies: 5
Views: 19641

Re: ? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg

So, I finally figured out the elusive easter egg that was exclusive to the Mac version of Freddy Pharkas. By using the “Talk” icon in the same spot on the Mine that generates the “Mac programmers deep within the Old Abandoned Mine toil at their shunned lore.” message (by using the "Look" i...
by eisnerguy1
Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:56 pm
Forum: Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
Topic: ? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg
Replies: 5
Views: 19641

Re: ? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg

Tawmis wrote:Can't one of the editors be used to see what "commands" are done to see what triggers it?
Can't. With the SCI tools I've tried, they don't recognize the Mac files because they are in a different format (I think big endian instead of little endian).
by eisnerguy1
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 pm
Forum: Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
Topic: ? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg
Replies: 5
Views: 19641

? about a rare Freddy Pharkas (Mac version) easter egg

So, I had a rather bizarre question about the Mac version of Freddy Pharkas. I did a search on Google Groups and found a post by Keith Nemitz (one of the lead Mac devs at Sierra) from 7/1/93 In the post, he mention a special Mac easter egg. In a response to my email he said: "If I remember corr...

Go to advanced search