Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I am in your possession from the start
And quickly left behind
While dealing with matters of the heart
And to clear one's mind.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I'm going to take a very bold stab at it: are you in LSL1?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 1:53 am I'm going to take a very bold stab at it: are you in LSL1?
A bold stab, that will....

Miss.

I am not in Leisure Suit Larry 1. :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right, here's another bold stab: are you in LSL at all?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 7:15 pm All right, here's another bold stab: are you in LSL at all?
Sadly, the one I am thinking of, is not located in any Leisure Suit Larry game. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:51 pm Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
Why yes, I am in a game with 'Quest' somewhere in the title. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Does the game take place in a fantasy setting?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Apr 13, 2025 11:57 pm Does the game take place in a fantasy setting?
Yes, it does.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :lol:
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Apr 14, 2025 6:32 am Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :lol:
Sadly, I am not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a King's Quest game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:24 am Are you in a King's Quest game?
I am!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Figures.

Are you in King's Quest 4 (which is famously your favorite)? :D

(P.S. Note how I spelled "favorite" the American way) :lol:
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 8:51 am Figures.
Are you in King's Quest 4 (which is famously your favorite)? :D
(P.S. Note how I spelled "favorite" the American way) :lol:
:lol: I am not in King's Quest IV. That seemed.... too obvious to be that one! ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”