Yes
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is there more than 2 in the series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is the game set on Earth?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
Yes
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.
Are you in a Laura Bow game?
Are you in a Laura Bow game?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, not in a Laura Bow game. And look above. I did say "yes", "Quest" was in the title.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 6:28 am No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.
Are you in a Laura Bow game?![]()
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well, the first one is "Colonel's BeQUEST" so could still be the first Laura Bow, had you said yes to that.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:14 pmNo, not in a Laura Bow game. And look above. I did say "yes", "Quest" was in the title.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 6:28 am No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.
Are you in a Laura Bow game?![]()
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Quest in the title and not more than two.
I think that leaves it down to two games.
And both are set on Earth - so either EcoQUEST or ConQUEST series.
So going to ask - are you in one of the Conquest series?
I think that leaves it down to two games.
And both are set on Earth - so either EcoQUEST or ConQUEST series.
So going to ask - are you in one of the Conquest series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Crossing fingers that you are, because I've never played EQ. But will ask anyway: are you in either of the EcoQuest games?
(crossing fingers for "No")
(crossing fingers for "No")
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:36 pm Crossing fingers that you are, because I've never played EQ. But will ask anyway: are you in either of the EcoQuest games?
(crossing fingers for "No")![]()
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oh, boy, this is gonna be difficult. 
Will need to check when I have a free moment.
Will need to check when I have a free moment.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Welp, I'm out.
I can't guess anything in games I've never played. 
All I can do at this point is go with stock-standard questions. Like:
Are you alive?
All I can do at this point is go with stock-standard questions. Like:
Are you alive?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 26, 2025 9:34 pm Welp, I'm out.I can't guess anything in games I've never played.
All I can do at this point is go with stock-standard questions. Like:
Are you alive?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the first EcoQuest game?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male