Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you part of the scenery?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you on a screen where there's other humans (besides the main character)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes
Sometimes, yes.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in Iquitos (that first village you fly into)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Be ye alive?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
All right ... be ye dead? 
(If yes, then you were alive. If not, that gives me a different clue)
(If yes, then you were alive. If not, that gives me a different clue)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Apr 30, 2025 6:10 am All right ... be ye dead?
(If yes, then you were alive. If not, that gives me a different clue)![]()
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in a scene where the jungle (trees) are a majority of the screen space?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Not alive and not dead? Hmm, that rules out the vegetation, shrubs and trees (and obviously humans and animals) ...
Are you fossilized (e.g. a rock that's distinctive enough to be noticeable)?
Are you fossilized (e.g. a rock that's distinctive enough to be noticeable)?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu May 01, 2025 6:19 pm Not alive and not dead? Hmm, that rules out the vegetation, shrubs and trees (and obviously humans and animals) ...
Are you fossilized (e.g. a rock that's distinctive enough to be noticeable)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
So jungle isn't the majority - not the first town - are you in the Cibola camp?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
