Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is there more than 5 in the series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Eek!
Slow down, Tawm!
Let me catch up! 
Are there four or more games in the series?
Are there four or more games in the series?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. 
Are you in a Police Quest game?
Are you in a Police Quest game?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek!Slow down, Tawm!
Let me catch up!
Are there four or more games in the series?![]()
No, not a PQ game.
Not more than 5.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Don't you dare correct me on me remembering my own question incorrectly!notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 11:40 pmYesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek!Slow down, Tawm!
Let me catch up!
Are there four or more games in the series?![]()
No, not a PQ game.
Not more than 5.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*
Are you in the Quest for Glory series?
Are you in the Quest for Glory series?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue May 20, 2025 6:11 pm Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*
Are you in the Quest for Glory series?![]()
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an even numbered Quest for Glory?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3? 
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Meaning QFG5? No.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 3:07 am Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3?![]()
Yes
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Quest for Glory IV?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2. 
Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled?
Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 5:36 pm Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2.
Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled?![]()
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in the desert area?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!