Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than 5 in the series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 18, 2025 12:28 am Is there more than 5 in the series?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 4:57 pm More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No, not a PQ game.

Not more than 5.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 11:40 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 4:57 pm More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No, not a PQ game.

Not more than 5.
Don't you dare correct me on me remembering my own question incorrectly! :lol:
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*

Are you in the Quest for Glory series? :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue May 20, 2025 6:11 pm Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*

Are you in the Quest for Glory series? :D
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in an even numbered Quest for Glory?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 3:07 am Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3? :)
Meaning QFG5? No.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 12:54 am Are you in an even numbered Quest for Glory?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in Quest for Glory IV?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2. :)

Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled? ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6661
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 12:33 am Are you in Quest for Glory IV?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 5:36 pm Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2. :)

Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled? ;)
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found in the desert area?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”