I'm going to say yes.
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in Raseir?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesTawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 24, 2025 4:16 amI will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)
No
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoTawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 amNoTawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert?
(I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I'm going to say no.Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:45 amAre you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 amNoTawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 6:53 am Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert?(I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the sun?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.
Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.
Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoTawmis wrote: ↑Tue May 27, 2025 1:47 amAre you the sun?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.
Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.
Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png
New clue:
I'd make more sense being in a different game.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you an Easter Egg?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
No
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oh. Then you're not on the screens that contain Merv the Griffin, the Dervish, or Al Scurva (Ad Avis's pupil) ... or the healer-tree (that gives you the fruit).notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 11:52 pmNoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
But you're in the desert area. Hmm.
Are you a monster?