Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

My guess is simpler, but I can't quite see how the clues tie in either. :) Are you the snacks (popcorn and soda)?

Hey, what did I miss? ..................................................... when you come back to the movie from the concession stand

I was between assignments ............................................. I'm afraid this one defeated me. Woe! :(

I am full of gas ............................................................ soda is full of carbon dioxide

*crosses fingers and toes* ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 03, 2025 6:19 pm My guess is simpler, but I can't quite see how the clues tie in either. :) Are you the snacks (popcorn and soda)?

Hey, what did I miss? ..................................................... when you come back to the movie from the concession stand

I was between assignments ............................................. I'm afraid this one defeated me. Woe! :(

I am full of gas ............................................................ soda is full of carbon dioxide

*crosses fingers and toes* ;)
I think I will give it to you. I was thinking of the soda specifically.

Correct on the first and third clues. As for the second: between=inter and assignment=mission.

As for being in the desert or not: it's open to interpretation. The screen does appear during the trek to Raseir even if it is not a desert screen itself. That's why I was a little open ended with my response.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jun 03, 2025 11:49 pm Correct on the first and third clues. As for the second: between=inter and assignment=mission.
OooOooO. That was good.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Ah! I was so focused on trying to find where this was, I didn't think of the word "intermission". Nicely played, NBS. :)

*thinks; changes clues; thinks more*

Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.

Enjoy!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jun 04, 2025 6:14 pm Enjoy our production of Grease!
We will rock you,
but don't egg us on.
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in it (Quest for Glory, Hero's Quest.... oh, yes, and King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest, BeQuest, etc)...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game that takes place on Earth?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis ... why, yes indeed!

NBS ... I'm a frayed knot.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

What a glorious guess! :) But no, I'm not.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a game that has more than 2 in the series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a Space Quest game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm -- Aye, I am my own twin! ;)

NBS -- Aye! I am, like, totally spaced out, dude.

(I'm not sure if that use of slang is even right. :? Correct me if I'm wrong, please!)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in an evenly numbered game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you seen on a planet (vs a ship or in space)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

@ NBS Nope, I'm very odd.

(And maybe I shouldn't have answered it like that). :)

And Tawm ... sorry! I'm not in any planetary coordinates.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”