Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in the floating (Monk?!) keep?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmph.
Are you somewhere in the castle?
Are you somewhere in the castle?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes
No
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Aha. To quote the "Injan" character Wolfie in QfG5: "Now we are beginning to make forward movement!" 
Are you specifically inside the keep?
Are you specifically inside the keep?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found/seen in the prison area (where the king's jester is kept, for example, I can't remember if there's more than one screen for the prison area) 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 6:03 am Aha. To quote the "Injan" character Wolfie in QfG5: "Now we are beginning to make forward movement!"
Are you specifically inside the keep?
Yes
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the wooden T-Shaped torture device?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:06 am Okay, here are my clues:
Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/Conquest2/ss/065.JPG
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes I am!Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Jun 27, 2025 2:20 amAre you the wooden T-Shaped torture device?notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Jun 19, 2025 12:06 am Okay, here are my clues:
Just hanging around
It's monkey see, monkey do
I fit to a T
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/Conquest2/ss/065.JPG
Just hanging around - The prisoner hanging
It's monkey see, monkey do - The monks.
I fit to a T - Should be obvious
Also "Glutton for punishment" should make sense now.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Dressed in white
Hair as blond as the sun
She's quite the sight
I never had one like that when I was young.
Hair as blond as the sun
She's quite the sight
I never had one like that when I was young.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Sounds like the fairy in KQ4. Or Rosella before she gets the peasant outfit.
Are you in KQ4?
Are you in KQ4?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in LSL2?
(Rosella is there, too. And so are one or two other blond(e)s)
(Rosella is there, too. And so are one or two other blond(e)s)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am in neither of those! 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an game with "Quest" in the title?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am not.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?