Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less? :)

*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:15 am Just going to make sure -

Are you in Police Quest? :D

(Because could still be EcoQuest, BeQuest, ConQuest or something...)
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:47 am Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less? :)

*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
Yes (3 for 3, but not very helpful since PQ has only 4 games)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found in an AGI game? (Which, at this point, would make it Police Quest 1... but also rule out the remake... )
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Police Quest 2?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:26 am Are you in Police Quest 2?
Uh, didn't you ask if it was in an odd numbered game and NBS said yes?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 2:30 am Are you found in an AGI game? (Which, at this point, would make it Police Quest 1... but also rule out the remake... )
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:26 am Are you in Police Quest 2?
As Tawmis pointed out, odd numbered. So, no.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Oops! :shock: My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.

So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.

Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found within one of the Police buildings (main building, jail, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jul 07, 2025 3:59 am Oops! :shock: My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.

So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.

Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 07, 2025 10:40 am Are you found within one of the Police buildings (main building, jail, etc)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found somewhere outside (as in no ceiling, roof, etc over your head).
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:34 pm Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jul 08, 2025 6:58 pm Are you found somewhere outside (as in no ceiling, roof, etc over your head).
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you inside a building?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside. :) (Not unless he is a character in PQ).

NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)? :P
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside. :) (Not unless he is a character in PQ).
It appears neither you or I can keep our questions straight. :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”