Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Okay, guess away:

Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Let's start with the basics - are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 12:59 am Let's start with the basics - are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest, etc)?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry if this sounds selfish, but I have to ask:

Are you in a game that I have played (e.g. Rise of the Dragon, Willy Beamish, Freddy Pharkas, Gabriel Knight etc.) rather than Manhunter, Phantasmagoria, Shivers, Gold Rush etc.?

Sorry. *blush*
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than two in the series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 6:21 am Sorry if this sounds selfish, but I have to ask:

Are you in a game that I have played (e.g. Rise of the Dragon, Willy Beamish, Freddy Pharkas, Gabriel Knight etc.) rather than Manhunter, Phantasmagoria, Shivers, Gold Rush etc.?

Sorry. *blush*
I believe so, yes.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 5:03 pm Is there more than two in the series?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

So not GK, then. Damn it.

Somewhat unusual question: is the main character an adult? :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in Dagger of Amon Ra?
(Since you'd be in less than two, and not have Quest in the name, unlike the first game) :D

And it'd fit the "did Rath" play it.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 12, 2025 5:21 pm So not GK, then. Damn it.

Somewhat unusual question: is the main character an adult? :)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Aug 12, 2025 7:53 pm Are you in Dagger of Amon Ra?
(Since you'd be in less than two, and not have Quest in the name, unlike the first game) :D

And it'd fit the "did Rath" play it.
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm ... a long shot: are you Lawrence "Ziggy" Ziegfeld? :D

Outside of a lie ............................................................ Ziggy tells at least one
I show a lot of gumption ................................................. He's not that easy to catch in a lie
You still can find me ...................................................... Laura Laura discovers the body of an unknown headless victim, and soon finds Ziggy's disembodied head.

Crossing fingers and toes here! ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1. ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1. ;)
I'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.

So. Yeah. There are mummies.

At the very least one in that last link.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 6:24 am Hmm ... a long shot: are you Lawrence "Ziggy" Ziegfeld? :D

Outside of a lie ............................................................ Ziggy tells at least one
I show a lot of gumption ................................................. He's not that easy to catch in a lie
You still can find me ...................................................... Laura Laura discovers the body of an unknown headless victim, and soon finds Ziggy's disembodied head.

Crossing fingers and toes here! ;)
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
No

New clue:
I rhyme with Ziggy and mummy.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 10:39 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 11:19 am Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?

(So ruling out mummies and the like) :D
Um ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1. ;)
I'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.

So. Yeah. There are mummies.

At the very least one in that last link.
Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way (unlike the zombies in GK1). :)
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 12:18 am No

New clue:
I rhyme with Ziggy and mummy.
Um ... you're a biggy tummy? :lol:

Seriously, you can't rhyme with two words that don't rhyme with each other. Please offer us a different clue.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”