Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Okay, guess away:
Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Let's start with the basics - are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest, etc)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Sorry if this sounds selfish, but I have to ask:
Are you in a game that I have played (e.g. Rise of the Dragon, Willy Beamish, Freddy Pharkas, Gabriel Knight etc.) rather than Manhunter, Phantasmagoria, Shivers, Gold Rush etc.?
Sorry. *blush*
Are you in a game that I have played (e.g. Rise of the Dragon, Willy Beamish, Freddy Pharkas, Gabriel Knight etc.) rather than Manhunter, Phantasmagoria, Shivers, Gold Rush etc.?
Sorry. *blush*
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is there more than two in the series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I believe so, yes.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 6:21 am Sorry if this sounds selfish, but I have to ask:
Are you in a game that I have played (e.g. Rise of the Dragon, Willy Beamish, Freddy Pharkas, Gabriel Knight etc.) rather than Manhunter, Phantasmagoria, Shivers, Gold Rush etc.?
Sorry. *blush*
No
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
So not GK, then. Damn it.
Somewhat unusual question: is the main character an adult?
Somewhat unusual question: is the main character an adult?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Dagger of Amon Ra?
(Since you'd be in less than two, and not have Quest in the name, unlike the first game)
And it'd fit the "did Rath" play it.
(Since you'd be in less than two, and not have Quest in the name, unlike the first game)
And it'd fit the "did Rath" play it.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 12, 2025 5:21 pm So not GK, then. Damn it.
Somewhat unusual question: is the main character an adult?![]()
Yes
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm ... a long shot: are you Lawrence "Ziggy" Ziegfeld? 
Outside of a lie ............................................................ Ziggy tells at least one
I show a lot of gumption ................................................. He's not that easy to catch in a lie
You still can find me ...................................................... Laura Laura discovers the body of an unknown headless victim, and soon finds Ziggy's disembodied head.
Crossing fingers and toes here!
Outside of a lie ............................................................ Ziggy tells at least one
I show a lot of gumption ................................................. He's not that easy to catch in a lie
You still can find me ...................................................... Laura Laura discovers the body of an unknown headless victim, and soon finds Ziggy's disembodied head.
Crossing fingers and toes here!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the people inside of the game (initially seen alive)?
(So ruling out mummies and the like)
(So ruling out mummies and the like)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pmUm ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1.![]()
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.
So. Yeah. There are mummies.
At the very least one in that last link.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 6:24 am Hmm ... a long shot: are you Lawrence "Ziggy" Ziegfeld?
Outside of a lie ............................................................ Ziggy tells at least one
I show a lot of gumption ................................................. He's not that easy to catch in a lie
You still can find me ...................................................... Laura Laura discovers the body of an unknown headless victim, and soon finds Ziggy's disembodied head.
Crossing fingers and toes here!![]()
No
New clue:
I rhyme with Ziggy and mummy.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, of course there are mummies. All I'm saying is that they're not worth commenting on, because they don't affect the game in any way (unlike the zombies in GK1).Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 10:39 pmI'd beg to differ... what's that in the glass? Mummy?Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 13, 2025 5:40 pmUm ... I don't think there are any mummies in this game (at least, not ones that are worth commenting on). This isn't GK1.![]()
Are you sure? Room full of mummies?
Also there's that mummy still clearly wrapped up.
So. Yeah. There are mummies.
At the very least one in that last link.
Um ... you're a biggy tummy?
Seriously, you can't rhyme with two words that don't rhyme with each other. Please offer us a different clue.