Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:21 pm OK - I think I know where you are now. Maybe.

Are you in a park area? (Like trees, and grass, that type of park...) :D
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Well now I will need to look at the SierraChest page to figure out where the heck you might be. :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I have no idea about this. :(
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Sep 26, 2025 9:57 pm Sorry, I have no idea about this. :(
Don't worry - neither do I - and I've played the game! :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Previously I asked if you were graffiti - since you're outside.

Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Sep 26, 2025 11:19 pm Previously I asked if you were graffiti - since you're outside.

Let me try this - is graffiti visible from the screen you're on? (spray painted writing)
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there a box on the screen you're in?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Sep 29, 2025 1:43 am Is there a box on the screen you're in?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you the bullet holes in the wall?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Sep 30, 2025 11:15 pm Are you the bullet holes in the wall?
No

New clue: I am not so easy to find.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Oh dang.

Now I have to really think. :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Huh that's all I can think of for that screen.

Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Oct 08, 2025 12:56 pm
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 03, 2025 12:37 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 02, 2025 3:06 pm Hrm. Well then - are you the bullet?

Because I rant about how stupid hard it is to get the bullet(s) out of the wall.
This puzzle's a pain
I feel like I'm at the end
Why am I back here?
It fits the puzzle is a pain... can't figure out the other two clues to tie to that though.
No

New clue:
I wasn't here before.
Huh that's all I can think of for that screen.

Do you have anything to do with the two guys found on the other side (if you go through the door)?
No

I promise that the answer isn't abstract. It might actually be more obvious than you think.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”