Yes
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
As Tawmis already pointed out, yes.
No
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in KQ6?
*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease*
*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease*
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 3:45 pm Are you in KQ6?
*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease*![]()
So no, not KQ6.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Heh, so KQ2.
Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?
Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well, darn. 
Can you be interacted with?
Can you be interacted with?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there.
*hint*
Are you found underwater?
Are you found underwater?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
You're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there.*hint*
So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
Ah, I did think you meant the brief time you are in Daventry in the intro.Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 10:38 pmYou're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there.*hint*
So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world?![]()
Yes, I am in Kolyma and not the other dimension place.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you anywhere near (or in) grandma's house?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14617
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you anywhere near (or in) Dracula's castle?