Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in "Gold Rush"?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I'm not in Gold Rush.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in Freddy Pharkas?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, but I'm not.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a Dynamix game?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in Mystery House?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... yes, I am! Congratulations! :D

NBS ... sorry, I'm not. (See above).
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in "Heart of China"?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I'm not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Not in the present so not Willy Beamish...

Are you in Rise of the Dragon?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes! :D I am.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 3:29 am I'm angular,
out of place,
and doomed.
This is a shot in the dark, but:

Are you a chocolate bar?

They are rectangular
They are used as a form of black market currency
Chocolate is rare and expensive in the game and cocoa production in the real world is in jeopardy as well.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, I am not the chocolate bar.

Clue: I am not sweet.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in someone's apartment?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri Nov 28, 2025 11:58 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 3:29 am I'm angular,
out of place,
and doomed.
This is a shot in the dark, but:

Are you a chocolate bar?

They are rectangular
They are used as a form of black market currency
Chocolate is rare and expensive in the game and cocoa production in the real world is in jeopardy as well.
Gonna take a wild stab too.

Angular - the "T" is tilted...
Out of place... fighting game...
Doomed... because it's like a doom game.

Are you the FIST game (or whatever it's called) -

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/RiseDragon/ss/194.JPG
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”