("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?)
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
All right. Are you found here? Post Office - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682
("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?)
("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 6:24 pm All right. Are you found here? Post Office - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682
("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?)![]()
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the bank?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the Post Office?
(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously)
(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 3:54 am Are you the Post Office?
(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously)![]()
New clue:
I'm not poplar.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I'm lost.
If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.
Are you a lamp post?
Are you a lamp post?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 4:18 am I'm lost.If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.
Are you a lamp post?
Let me rephrase then:
I am poplar.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you one of the trees?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yay!
Do I get to post one of mine now?
(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what kind of trees they are)
(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what kind of trees they are)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I guess that's close enough. Specifically, I'm the tree by the bank:Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:58 pm Yay!Do I get to post one of mine now?
(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what kind of trees they are)![]()
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/021.png
also seen here:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/016.png
Note the water visible in the screenshots.
Unimportant, but - The tree isn't important
They wrote a book about me - "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
All on my account - "account" as in "bank account"
Clue to the location:
Found next to water but not made of snow, - a "bank" is the land alongside a body of water. And "snow bank"
I wouldn't eat one of its rolls. - "bank roll"
The "poplar" thing was meant to be a hint that it was a tree but I was hoping might be misread as "popular". So "I'm not poplar/popular" plus the fact that the tree most likely isn't a poplar given it's found on a street corner and they grow pretty large.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hooray!!!
We finally solved it! *faints* 
And here is mine:
I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Enjoy!
And here is mine:
I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Enjoy!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
And this clue, was a pun?
"I am not about to leaf."
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!