Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Do you directly touch the ground in some way (rather than being something in the sky/air)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
Um ... yes and no. (I can't say much more, or I'd spoil it).
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Be more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 amI'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png
Pretty sure that's what he meant.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Do you have anything to do with Arnoid?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
That is what I meant.Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:03 amBe more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 amI'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png
Pretty sure that's what he meant.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes.
Ah... then yes. (Sorry, I forgot what that screen looked like).notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:28 amThat is what I meant.Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:03 amBe more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 amI'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png
Pretty sure that's what he meant.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the tooth gap of our "terminator"?Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 30, 2026 5:50 am Hmm ... I think I have one.
I need an im-PLANT!
My owner is careless.
Never seen a surgeon.
Guess away!![]()
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am! I am Arnoid's gap in his teeth.
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=1554
Your turn, Tawm.
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=1554
Your turn, Tawm.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Slang for getting in trouble
There's a way down below nearby
Look for males, who live in Baha, but not in Mexico.
Silly clues, but will all make sense.
There's a way down below nearby
Look for males, who live in Baha, but not in Mexico.
Silly clues, but will all make sense.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hmm -- this gives me an idea. Are you in Torin's Passage?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I also have a suspicion. Are you in Gold Rush?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am in neither Torin's Passage nor Gold Rush.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
All right, let's start again. Are you in a "Quest" game? (Including Conquest, TCB etc.)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!