Hey everyone, I just picked up this game (CD Version) at my local thrift shop for $0.99 and gave it a try with Collector's installer. I noticed one bug, and found the fix, and I know as soon as I post this it will be obsolete as the collector will jump into action and fix it
so if this post is over 30 minutes old, odds are its obsolete
Okay, so after installing the game with the installer, I go to launch the game and I get a error that says "LostInTime.bat not found, please re-install" when I go into the games directory, I see I have a "Lost.bat" and not a "LostInTime.bat" So I just renamed the bat file and volia! fixed. Hope that helps someone ^-^
Side question, anyone know the best way to rip the audio tracks from the CD for CD-Less play?
thanks everyone!!
~John
Larry Laffer: So... uh, did I ever tell you I know Al Lowe personally?
Drew Baringmore: Who? Oh, I remember him! He came through here last November. Unimpressive.
Larry Laffer: Yeah, maybe.
Drew Baringmore: Not him, Larry. You!