Re: Poll: Choose My Own Adventure
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:29 am
Random note - if you get Witcher 1 - you will need this:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articl ... roduct=gog
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articl ... roduct=gog
I wasn't correcting you. I was just saying, you were trusting reviews on the web. When you have myself, having mentioned how much I enjoyed it (to be fair, it's not like we know each in person, but you know the kind of games I enjoy, over all - since I tend to run my mouth a lot lol). And it was the first POE game that I immensely enjoyed. Second one was really good, in the end. Just ... odd because the "bad thing" happens as a part of the intro and directly impacts your character. And yet, like other Bioware type games, there's a ton of side quests you can do - which, seem out of place, when you know there's a big bad out there, and you're like, "Sure, let me rescue your kitten from the tree while the gods are being killed."Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:44 am I'm sorry, Tawm.I wasn't aware it wasn't like that. Thank you for correcting me.
I've had a look at POE again. I think I may grab it the next time it's on sale.
Unfortunately my internet connection is still being slow ... I started downloading Witcher 2 (20 GB) at 10:45am and it finished about 2:45pm, so about 4 hours. Better than it was before ... still not great, but it is what it is.
You mention you enjoyed the second POE. Did you enjoy the first one? I've never played any of the Baldur's Gate games, so all I know of them is that they're RPGs.