Page 3 of 30
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 am
by BBP
For this game you'd also need to post the exact location of the image. I'm guessing it's in a museum somewhere, would need to dig up my copy to find it.
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:14 am
by Rudy
No guesses yet? Need a hint?
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:56 am
by Rudy
Hint: It's from GK2.
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:50 am
by BBP
I'll bite:
GK2 Singer's Hall painting
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 am
by Rudy
Bingo

. Go ahead, BBP.
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 am
by BBP
Let's play Test Your Memory...
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 am
by Rudy
Ugh.. No idea...
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:04 pm
by BBP
Hint: I've used this little sneaky fellow before...
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 am
by Rath Darkblade
Just a complete guess... would this be one of the seals in the library in Gunter's castle in GK1?
I'm sure I'm wrong...

Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 pm
by BBP
Wrong game Rath...
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:46 pm
by adeyke
Given that it's a textured 3D model, it would have to be GK3, but I don't know where in the game it is.
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:07 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm... would it be within the church in Rennes-le-Chateau?
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:56 am
by BBP
No, it's not in Rennes-le-château.
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm... would this be somewhere in Rennes-les-Bains, then? Perhaps in the tavern there?
Re: Gabriel Knight - Where Am I From? Screen Capture Game.
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:41 am
by BBP
Nope, not in Rennes-les-Bains.