Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote: ↑Thu Mar 13, 2025 6:55 am Are you in a room that contains a dinosaur?
Hooray! So glad to see you joined the game! <3
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Mar 15, 2025 12:35 am Are you an inventory item?
Sorry, but I'm not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you a living thing?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you something found on a person (dead or alive, such as a piece of clothing, or a knife sticking out of their back, you get the idea) other than the main character?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS ... yes! I am living. :D

Tawm ... sorry, no.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you a person?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you male?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS ... yes. :)

And Tawm ... also yes! :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Do you remain alive throughout the game (to the end)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes, I do! (Hooray!) :D

P.S. By "the end", I presume you mean before the epilogue. If it's after the epilogue ... uncertain.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Would anyone like to continue this? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis seems to be pretty close to this one. I was letting him have it.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I am just asking questions. Not sure if I am closer or not. So always feel free to guess away!

But based off the clues, there's a few people you could be... so are you Steve Dorian?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Nay, I am not Steve Dorian.

(Do I give a clue now? ;) Just in case I do:

CLUE: I am male.

If I'm not supposed to give a clue, don't worry about the spoiler section I just posted. If I am, feel free to read it). :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 31, 2025 3:21 am Nay, I am not Steve Dorian.

(Do I give a clue now? ;) Just in case I do:

CLUE: I am male.

If I'm not supposed to give a clue, don't worry about the spoiler section I just posted. If I am, feel free to read it). :)
In this one, you do. But your clue is obvious, because you already said yes to that just a few posts up: http://sierrahelp.com/ForumsZ/viewtopic ... 46#p102846

Are you then Detective Ryan Hanrahan O'Riley?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”