Page 312 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2025 11:45 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Apr 21, 2025 11:49 pm OK - I will take a step back. Are ye in a game with the word 'Quest' in it?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2025 2:11 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Apr 22, 2025 11:45 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Apr 21, 2025 11:49 pm OK - I will take a step back. Are ye in a game with the word 'Quest' in it?
Yes
Is there more than 2 in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:40 am
by Rath Darkblade
Is the game set on Earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 12:00 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Apr 23, 2025 2:11 am Is there more than 2 in the series?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:40 am Is the game set on Earth?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 6:28 am
by Rath Darkblade
No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.

Are you in a Laura Bow game? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:14 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 6:28 am No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.

Are you in a Laura Bow game? :D
No, not in a Laura Bow game. And look above. I did say "yes", "Quest" was in the title.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:26 pm
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:14 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 6:28 am No "Quest" in the title, set on Earth, only one or two in the series. Hmm. That rules out GK, then.

Are you in a Laura Bow game? :D
No, not in a Laura Bow game. And look above. I did say "yes", "Quest" was in the title.
Well, the first one is "Colonel's BeQUEST" so could still be the first Laura Bow, had you said yes to that. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:28 pm
by Tawmis
Quest in the title and not more than two.

I think that leaves it down to two games.

And both are set on Earth - so either EcoQUEST or ConQUEST series.

So going to ask - are you in one of the Conquest series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:36 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Crossing fingers that you are, because I've never played EQ. But will ask anyway: are you in either of the EcoQuest games?

(crossing fingers for "No") ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2025 11:55 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:28 pm Quest in the title and not more than two.

I think that leaves it down to two games.

And both are set on Earth - so either EcoQUEST or ConQUEST series.

So going to ask - are you in one of the Conquest series?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:36 pm Crossing fingers that you are, because I've never played EQ. But will ask anyway: are you in either of the EcoQuest games?

(crossing fingers for "No") ;)
Yes :P

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2025 10:15 am
by Tawmis
Oh, boy, this is gonna be difficult. :D

Will need to check when I have a free moment.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2025 9:34 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Welp, I'm out. :P I can't guess anything in games I've never played. :(

All I can do at this point is go with stock-standard questions. Like:

Are you alive?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2025 11:14 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 26, 2025 9:34 pm Welp, I'm out. :P I can't guess anything in games I've never played. :(

All I can do at this point is go with stock-standard questions. Like:

Are you alive?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2025 9:00 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in the first EcoQuest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2025 11:26 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Apr 27, 2025 9:00 pm Are you in the first EcoQuest game?
No