Page 314 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 1:00 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the underwear? :)

I will not be brief ................................... they are briefs
Putting it all on the line ........................... hanging on the line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... no idea what that means, sorry ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 1:57 pm
by Tawmis
I think it's the cauldron.

The "I will not be brief" I think it saying it's not the brief. The putting it on the line, is the line it's on.

The s'mores is probably the cauldron reference?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 04, 2025 1:57 pm I think it's the cauldron.

The "I will not be brief" I think it saying it's not the brief. The putting it on the line, is the line it's on.

The s'mores is probably the cauldron reference?
No, but...
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun May 04, 2025 1:00 am Are you the underwear? :)

I will not be brief ................................... they are briefs
Putting it all on the line ........................... hanging on the line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... no idea what that means, sorry ;)
Yes I am!

I will not be brief ................................... They are boxers, not briefs.
Putting it all on the line ........................... They are on the laundry line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... A somewhat obtuse clue that it is found in the camp. You make s'mores when camping.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 5:56 am
by Rath Darkblade
Oops. Indeed they are boxers; I should've realised. *blush*

English might be my second language, but I've only been speaking and reading it for 35 years. Tsk. Silly Rath!

Anyway, I thought of one ... but goodness me, this is a doozy. Very tough. :twisted: I honestly hope it's OK to use this game. (Please feel free to use Sierra Chest as and/or when you need to. Good luck). :)

I am a clue!
I made history.
From little pebbles, big mountains grow.


Guess away! :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 1:01 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in one of the B.C. Quest games?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 11:30 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game released in the 1980s?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 6:01 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... no, sorry.

NBS ... yes! I am.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
I was going to ask if you were in Mystery House, but then I looked at your clues:

I am a clue! - A clue to a mystery
I made history. - Sierra's first game
From little pebbles, big mountains grow. - From the first game, the big mountain, Sierra with the mountain logo, grew into the game company it was.

Are you Mystery House, itself?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 9:28 am
by Rath Darkblade
I am not. But a good guess! :)

Hint: you are close.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 1:10 pm
by Tawmis
If that's close - are you in the Mystery House game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 6:22 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 9:17 pm
by Tawmis
Are you located inside the house?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 11:59 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the Sierra logo in the title screen?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 08, 2025 7:12 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... yes.

NBS ... sorry, no.

Clue: I am inside the house. :twisted:

(Sorry, but if I say more I might ruin it) :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 08, 2025 7:21 pm
by Tawmis
Well, your clue is horrible, since my question was are you in the house, and you said yes to that.

Are you located upstairs?