Page 315 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 08, 2025 11:40 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you a note?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 09, 2025 7:09 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... nope.

NBS ... yes!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 09, 2025 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the one that says "Valuable jewels are hidden in this house. Finders-keepers."?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 10, 2025 12:55 am
by Rath Darkblade
I am sorry, but I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 10, 2025 11:45 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the one that says "7-6=1 Then I am done!"?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2025 1:50 am
by Tawmis
NBS is on this one - will let'em post the the third (and final) note. :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2025 5:34 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... sorry, I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2025 11:37 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the "It's in the basement!" note?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 14, 2025 3:29 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry for the delay. Yes! I am. :D

Your turn, NBS!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 14, 2025 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
I will post something shortly.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am
by notbobsmith
Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 16, 2025 3:15 am
by Tawmis
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title? (King's Quest, ConQuest, EcoQuest, etc)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 16, 2025 11:53 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 3:15 am Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title? (King's Quest, ConQuest, EcoQuest, etc)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 17, 2025 1:37 am
by Tawmis
Is there more than 2 of you in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 17, 2025 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 1:37 am Is there more than 2 of you in the series?
Yes