Page 316 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 18, 2025 12:28 am
by Tawmis
Is there more than 5 in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 18, 2025 11:47 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 18, 2025 12:28 am Is there more than 5 in the series?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am
by Rath Darkblade
Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 19, 2025 4:57 pm
by Tawmis
More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 19, 2025 11:40 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 4:57 pm More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No, not a PQ game.

Not more than 5.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 20, 2025 12:11 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 11:40 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 5:15 am Eek! :shock: Slow down, Tawm! :shock: Let me catch up! :lol:

Are there four or more games in the series? :)
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 19, 2025 4:57 pm More than 2 less than 5 tells me it's Police Quest. I think that's the only one that fits that. :D

Are you in a Police Quest game?
No, not a PQ game.

Not more than 5.
Don't you dare correct me on me remembering my own question incorrectly! :lol:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 20, 2025 6:11 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*

Are you in the Quest for Glory series? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 12:15 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue May 20, 2025 6:11 pm Hmm, four or more, but not less than 5. *thinks*

Are you in the Quest for Glory series? :D
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 12:54 am
by Tawmis
Are you in an even numbered Quest for Glory?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 3:07 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2025 11:45 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 3:07 am Are you in a "Quest for Glory game" with an odd number greater than 3? :)
Meaning QFG5? No.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 12:54 am Are you in an even numbered Quest for Glory?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 12:33 am
by Tawmis
Are you in Quest for Glory IV?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu May 22, 2025 5:36 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2. :)

Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 23, 2025 12:15 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 12:33 am Are you in Quest for Glory IV?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 5:36 pm Even-numbered, but not greater than 3 ... that must mean Quest for Glory 2. :)

Are you found in Shapier / Shapeir / however it's spelled? ;)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm
by Tawmis
Are you found in the desert area?